Bats often enter homes through small openings in the roof, attic vents, gaps around chimneys, loose siding, or holes where wires enter the house. Telltale signs of bats roosting in your home include:
- Bat droppings on walls, floors, or ceilings
- Stains from bat urine on walls or ceilings
- A strong, musty odor, especially in the attic
- Noise from bats squeaking or fluttering around at night
- Bats exiting the house at dusk to feed
If you notice any of these signs, you likely have bats roosting in your attic, walls, or other hidden spaces. Don’t wait to address the issue, as bat infestations only get worse over time. Call Florida Wildlife Trappers right away for professional bat removal services.